Most recently, Nancy was invited to chair the diversification workshop stream for the 2019 Mortgage Professional Australia Broker Business Exchange. This was an innovative learning and networking platform for mortgage brokers to not only do business, but to also learn how to stay profitable and sustainable in an environment of change – something Nancy is very passionate about.
In addition to hosting a number of Q&As at industry events, conferences and seminars, both within the mortgage industry and within other complementary industries such as real estate investing and related services, Nancy has been invited to participate on fintech round tables.
She has spoken at events including the Better Business Summit, has appeared on national webinars with Capify, and has run workshops with The Adviser Magazine to nurture their new broker academy .
Topics that Nancy has expertise around include:
• How to diversify your business and drive long-term sustainability
• Scaling and growth for SMEs
• Referral partnerships and effective networking
• The key to successful relationship building
• How small business owners can live their purpose and effect meaningful change from a philanthropic perspective
• Meaningful workshops around time management, goal setting, financial education, credit trends and loan structuring
Nancy is also regularly asked to share her own story, showcasing how one small business can effect change and drive philanthropic outcomes globally. Her highly transferable skills, developed in her finance career and as a coach through her mentoring business, means she can tailor presentations to a wide range of audiences and can confidently deliver a diverse variety of topics.